We, three IT professionals, founded Netect Oy in 2019 to provide Finnish companies with over 60 years of combined experience in comprehensive software development, from idea to implementation with agility, cost-effectiveness and efficiency. In projects we use the expert resources of our European Certified Partners, but the client manager and project management always come from Finland. Our service portfolio also includes cyber security products and solutions from the internationally renowned NCC Group PLC.
How We Work
- We are a Finnish company and operate in Finnish / English
- We offer high quality and secure solutions, the Finnish project manager / customer rep is responsible for the smooth running of the project
- We use modern working methods (Agile, Lean, DevOps)
- We offer solutions from fixed-price turnkey projects to hourly billing, and combinations of these, including hourly-billed resources working remotely or inserted directly in the customer's team
- Our European Trusted Partners have comprehensive certifications and good references, resources can be available even in short notice. Most of our partners have been in operation for more than 10 years and have offices in the Netherlands, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Belarus. They have delivered solutions on all continents, with customers including well-known product manufacturers, cyber security and other IT companies, cosmetics and healthcare companies, internationally renowned sports clubs and communities, banks and other financial institutions, ie. companies and public entities of all kinds.